Case Quote - Washington v. Texas, 388 U.S. 14, 19 (1967)

Case Quote - Washington v. Texas, 388 U.S. 14, 19 (1967)

"The right to offer the testimony of witnesses, and to compel their attendance, if necessary, is in plain terms the right to present a defense, the right to present the defendant's version of the facts as well as the prosecution's to the jury so it may decide where the truth lies. Just as an accused has the right to confront the prosecution's witnesses for the purpose of challenging their testimony, he has the right to present his own witnesses to establish a defense. This right is a fundamental element of due process of law."—Washington v. Texas, 388 U.S. 14, 19 (1967)

12 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the
video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your
intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something informative to
read?

Fri, May 31, 2019 @ 8:47 AM

2. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a visit this website, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, for the
reason that this this web site conations genuinely pleasant funny material
too.

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 6:33 AM

3. wrote:
Terrific work! This is the type of information that are supposed to be shared across
the net. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this publish upper!

Come on over and talk over with my website . Thank you =)

Tue, June 11, 2019 @ 4:30 PM

4. wrote:
I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality
articles or blog posts on this kind of space .
Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i'm glad to show that I have a
very excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.
I most for sure will make certain to do not disregard this web site and give it a glance on a relentless
basis.

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 10:56 PM

5. wrote:
If you wish for to get a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply these strategies to your won webpage.

Sat, September 7, 2019 @ 6:53 AM

6. wrote:
Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after that
you can write or else it is complicated to write.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 1:22 AM

7. wrote:
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this good paragraph.

Sun, November 3, 2019 @ 9:54 PM

8. wrote:
After going over a few of the blog articles on your site, I really like your technique of blogging.

I book marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my
website too and let me know how you feel.

Tue, November 19, 2019 @ 10:11 AM

9. wrote:
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the future.
I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great
writing, have a nice evening!

Sun, November 24, 2019 @ 2:18 AM

10. wrote:
Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having
a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your layout seems different
then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.

P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 5:13 PM

11. wrote:
This info is invaluable. How can I find out more?

Thu, January 16, 2020 @ 3:32 PM

12. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to
be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that
they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks

Sat, January 18, 2020 @ 10:22 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.