169A.37 LICENSE PLATE IMPOUNDMENT VIOLATION CRIMES.
Subdivision 1.Crime described. It is a crime for a person:
(1) to fail to comply with an impoundment order under section 169A.60 (administrative plate impoundment);
(2) to file a false statement under section 169A.60, subdivision 7, 8, or 14;
(3) to operate a self-propelled motor vehicle on a street or highway when the vehicle is subject to an impoundment order issued under section 169A.60, unless specially coded plates have been issued for the vehicle pursuant to section 169A.60, subdivision 13;
(4) to fail to notify the commissioner of the impoundment order when requesting new plates;
(5) who is subject to a plate impoundment order under section 169A.60, to drive, operate, or be in control of any motor vehicle during the impoundment period, unless the vehicle has specially coded plates issued pursuant to section 169A.60, subdivision 13, and the person is validly licensed to drive; or
(6) who is the transferee of a motor vehicle and who has signed a sworn statement under section 169A.60, subdivision 14, to allow the previously registered owner to drive, operate, or be in control of the vehicle during the impoundment period.
Subd. 2.Criminal penalty. A person who violates subdivision 1 is guilty of a misdemeanor.
Sat, May 4, 2019 @ 9:39 AM
Mon, May 13, 2019 @ 12:34 PM
Mon, June 10, 2019 @ 10:41 AM
Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 10:03 AM
Thu, July 18, 2019 @ 9:18 AM
Thu, July 18, 2019 @ 5:13 PM
Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 12:21 AM
Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 1:33 PM
Fri, September 6, 2019 @ 4:38 AM
Fri, September 6, 2019 @ 3:09 PM
Mon, October 28, 2019 @ 4:45 AM
Mon, November 4, 2019 @ 9:03 PM
Sun, November 10, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
Fri, November 15, 2019 @ 12:58 AM
Tue, November 19, 2019 @ 6:19 AM
Your Email/URL (Optional):
Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.
©2019 Ascheman Law | 612-217-0077. Website Design by Lift Creative.